Estate Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified estate lawyer who will answer your question

Barrister, Attorney

More related answers
All estate lawyers are VERIFIED
The irrevocable trust, which is a grantor trust, has a provision
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
The irrevocable trust, which is a grantor trust, has a provision for reimbursing the grantor for incremental taxes paid on trust income. Should this provision be a naked provision or should it be limi… read more
My dad has an irrevocable trust and I am the main grantor on
Richard, Owner
My dad has an irrevocable trust and I am the main grantor on it. I discovered some land description in the irrevocable trust is not correct. How do I go about fixing it and can I?… read more
I am the trustee of an irrevocable grantor trust with Crummey
Richard, Owner
I am the trustee of an irrevocable grantor trust with Crummey powers established by my mother. My mother has limited testamentary power of appointment so that she can still count the trust income on h… read more
If I am a Grantor of an Irrevocable Trust in the state of Texas,
J. Warren
J. Warren, Attorney
If I am a Grantor of an Irrevocable Trust in the state of Texas, am I traceable in any way?… read more
1. A grantor establishes an irrevocable trust 2. The
INFOLAWYER, Partner
1. A grantor establishes an irrevocable trust 2. The trust will purchase a life insurance policy but the grantor wants the right to buy back during her lifetime 3. Grantor appoints her brother as the … read more
The trustee of an irrevocable trust (the grantor is deceased)
Daniel P.
Daniel P., Managing Attorney
The trustee of an irrevocable trust (the grantor is deceased) has ignored the existence of the trust by not filing separate tax returns, including all such income on her personal returns, not distribu… read more
My husband is the grantor of an irrevocable trust that our
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
My husband is the grantor of an irrevocable trust that our son is trustee of. Is there any reason that our son cannot obtain the tax id, or does it have to be my husband, the grantor?… read more
I am the grantor and executor of an irrevocable trust. My brother
Law Educator, Esq., estate lawyer
I am the grantor and executor of an irrevocable trust. My brother and I are the only beneficiaries. My father died last year and at that time the trust assets were to be distributed equally to the ben… read more
My home has been placed in an irrevocable trust. What if I
Barrister, Attorney
My home has been placed in an irrevocable trust. What if I run out of mney? Can I sell the property?… read more
I am the grantor of an irrevocable trust. My house is included
Richard, Owner
I am the grantor of an irrevocable trust. My house is included in the trust. Can the trust pay all of the expenses related to the house such as maintenance or improvements or taxes? Also, can the trus… read more
If I settle a trust (revocable or irrevocable) as grantor,
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
If I settle a trust (revocable or irrevocable) as grantor, can I also list myself as trustee? If I settle a trust, can I appoint a trustee who is also a beneficiary of the trust?… read more
Can I establish an irrevocable trust as grantor and trustee
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney
Can I establish an irrevocable trust as grantor and trustee in colorado and have my wife as beneficiary?… read more
Can a home be taken out of an irrevocable trust by the grantor
Jack R.
Jack R., Partner
Can a home be taken out of an irrevocable trust by the grantor with consent of the beneficiaries?… read more
There is a irrevocable grantor type Trust which has 80 acres
Law Educator, Esq., estate lawyer
There is a irrevocable grantor type Trust which has 80 acres of land with a house and oil well on it. There are 8 beneficiaries (heirs of the body) three of which are trustees. Upon termination of the… read more
I need info. on an irrevocable trust and a grantor trust.
socrateaser, estate lawyer
I need info. on an irrevocable trust and a grantor trust. If I have an irrevocable trust and open up an account under the irrevocable trust agreement for CD's or money market funds, and I agree to be … read more
Once the time limit for an irrevocable trust has expired and
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Once the time limit for an irrevocable trust has expired and the beneficiaries of the deceased parent are able to have access to the funds, will estate taxes be levied retroactively if those beneficia… read more
What is the chance of a irrevocable grantor trust in New Hampshire
Richard, Owner
What is the chance of a irrevocable grantor trust in New Hampshire surviving a medicaid challenge after the five year look back period? The trust is approximately 1.5 million dollars.… read more
If I want to cancel my irrevocable trust with a grantor, how
MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Partner
If I want to cancel my irrevocable trust with a grantor, how can I do it, particularly since this trust was registered for more than a year ago?… read more