Estate Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified estate lawyer who will answer your question

Attorney2
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

More related answers
All estate lawyers are VERIFIED
My mother died without a will. A lawyer filed a Affidavit of
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My mother died without a will. A lawyer filed a Affidavit of heirship with court and I now have the deed to the house. However, she had two savings accounts and one checking account. My name was on th… read more
We need to have an affidavit of heirship filed with Harris
Law Educator, Esq., estate lawyer
We need to have an affidavit of heirship filed with Harris County clerk to remove my deceased fathers name from the deed to my parents house. There are children and my mother surviving no one will con… read more
we have property in Ark. I filed affidavit of heirship and
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
we have property in Ark. I filed affidavit of heirship and someone wants to buy the property and the bank has already done the loan for the buyer but my neices who inherited my brother's portion is tr… read more
Does an affidavit of Heirship have to be filed with the
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
Does an affidavit of Heirship have to be filed with the court if the value of inheritance is under 5,000.00? … read more
I need to file an Judicial Affidavit of Heirship for some
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
i need to file an Judicial Affidavit of Heirship for some unclaimed petroleum royalties in the State of Texas. We have filed an Affadavit of Heirship with the oil company, But because the dollar amoun… read more
I have been able to file a Affidavit of Heirship for property
Daniel P.
Daniel P., Managing Attorney
I have been able to file a Affidavit of Heirship for property of my relative who had no heirs and no will. Her so-called friend has possession of the keys to this home, and will not contact me. What s… read more
My son died, left no will, no children or spouse. I'm his
Barrister, Attorney
my son died, left no will, no children or spouse. I'm his mother and trying to get affidavit of heirship so I can get his bank account transferred to me. Are his brother and sister heirs? It asked thi… read more
I live in Missouri and Im on the deed to the house with my
Jack R.
Jack R., Partner
I live in Missouri and I'm on the deed to the house with my mother both listed as single persons tennants in common. Do I need a right of survivorship to avoid probate? What do we need to do to have t… read more
My Mother passed in Feb. 2010 having no will. I filled an affidavite
Phillips Esq., Attorney
My Mother passed in Feb. 2010 having no will. I filled an affidavite of Heirship so as to send to her bank in order to have the mortgage changed over in my name. Having been on medicaid the MERP progr… read more
My mother died without a will. i filied an affidavit of
INFOLAWYER, Partner
My mother died without a will. i filied an affidavit of heirship and Im having a problem with a couple not signing. to sell the house. Ive been at this home the last 8 yrs with no help from siblings a… read more
I live in Kansas city Missouri. In 2000 my mother passed
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney
I live in Kansas city Missouri. In 2000 my mother passed away leaving 3 houses. 1 in kansas city (the family home) and 2 in Warsaw MO (lake houses).All were paid for. The 1 in Kansas city and 1 in War… read more
Live in Missouri and parents have a beneficiary deed on
Barrister, Attorney
Live in Missouri and parents have a beneficiary deed on home, Myself the daughter has lived in the house for 9 years, is medicaid still able to take the home … read more
My mother passed in may 2018 has around $1600 in bank
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
Hello, my mother passed in may 2018 has around $1600 in bank account. I have purchased an Heirship Affidavit Made By Someone Well-Acquainted with Decedent Form online that has to be notorized. However… read more
When handling a succession by affidavit, how would savings
Loren, estate lawyer
When handling a succession by affidavit, how would savings bonds be settled? For example, I have many savings bonds totalling $4000 in my deceased father's name. Do I present an original notarized aff… read more
I am 18 years old and live in kansas city missouri. My father
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
I am 18 years old and live in kansas city missouri. My father passed away suddenly with no will. He has never been married and lived alone in his home. He has had a long time girlfriend of 9 years, an… read more
I live in Missouri and have a house that was purchased prior
Ely, Counselor at Law
I live in Missouri and have a house that was purchased prior to my marriage (non marital property). I quit claim deed the house to my now spouse but he was not added to the motgage. Did QCD it make a … read more
I need to file affidavit for change of executorship on a
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
I need to file affidavit for change of executorship on a trust in Ohio, I live in CO, … read more
Good afternoon. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I live in Mississippi.
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
Good afternoon. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I live in Mississippi. I have seven other sibilings. My parents recently passed, like two weeks apart. After going to their documents, we find that they have not… read more