Estate Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified estate lawyer who will answer your question

Barrister, Attorney

More related answers
All estate lawyers are VERIFIED
Does a spouse's inheritance pass to his or her surviving
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Second opinion] Does a spouse's inheritance pass to his or her surviving spouse if there was no will?… read more
my father passed away and there was no will. does the surviving
Barrister, Attorney
my father passed away and there was no will. does the surviving spouse inherit the estate ?… read more
Does this mean that a surviving spouse can inherit her husband
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
Does this mean that a surviving spouse can inherit her husband share, from her husband father's intestate estate, if their are no biological children and if their are biological children she cannot or… read more
Does the surviving spouse inherit real estate rental
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
Does the surviving spouse inherit real estate rental properties at a new cost basis? If so, can the surviving spouse sell these rental properties without paying capital gains taxes?… read more
If a spouse passes and there is a will that the surviving spouse
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
If a spouse passes and there is a will that the surviving spouse is unaware of can the will be contested. The surviving spouse was left the estate in the will however the estate consists of a their re… read more
If one spouse dies without a will, does his estate pass to
Loren, estate lawyer
If one spouse dies without a will, does his estate pass to the surviving spouse or his children?… read more
When a trust is inherited by a surviving spouse, is there a
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
When a trust is inherited by a surviving spouse, is there a stipulation to any change the surviving spouse can not make?… read more
In the state of Arkansas if there is no will does the surviving
INFOLAWYER, Partner
In the state of Arkansas if there is no will does the surviving spouse inherit all properties of the deceased.… read more
In Texas does a surviving spouse of a 37 year common law
Jane T (LLC)
Jane T (LLC), Master's Degree
In Texas does a surviving spouse of a 37 year common law marriage automaticaly inherite her husbands estate? No children were born of this union.… read more
in state of va. if a spouse passes away is the surviving spouse
Phillips Esq., Attorney
in state of va. if a spouse passes away is the surviving spouse responsible for the dead spouses bills if bills in deceased name only?… read more
In a will where the surviving spouse will inherit all the assets,
Richard, Owner
In a will where the surviving spouse will inherit all the assets, is there any tax advantage to putting stocks and bonds and investments in one game rather than both names?… read more
If one spouse dies without leaving a will, does the
Ellen, Attorney
If one spouse dies without leaving a will, does the surviving spouse automatically inherit eveything or are the children considered heirs, and does it have to go to probate. We reside in minesota… read more
what inheritance rights do the surviving children of a decedent
socrateaser, estate lawyer
what inheritance rights do the surviving children of a decedent spouse (who are not children of the surviving spouse) have to real estate in florida held as tenants by the entireties?… read more
Does a deceased veteran who owns property with his surviving
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney
Does a deceased veteran who owns property with his surviving spouse have to have died in that state for his surviving spouse to collect his benefits such as the property tax credit … read more
Does a surviving spouse have any rights to his deceased
Phillips Esq., Attorney
Does a surviving spouse have any rights to his deceased spouse heir property inherited from her deceased mother?… read more
Upon death of first spouse on title to community real property,
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Upon death of first spouse on title to community real property, does surviving spouse file Affid of Surviving Spouse Succeeding to Title to Community Property or some other document?… read more
When an elderly spouse passes & they were both receiving
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
When an elderly spouse passes & they were both receiving social security benefits does surviving spouse receive the decedent's higher monthly SS benefits?… read more
With the passing of a husband or a wife, does the surviving
LawTalk, Attorney at Law
With the passing of a husband or a wife, does the surviving spouse have to file probate to get all titled items in their name? What if they have both names on the Titles already, or if they share some… read more