Estate Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified estate lawyer who will answer your question

Attorney2
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

More related answers
All estate lawyers are VERIFIED
Hello, My question is concerning my rights and responsibilities
RobertJDFL, Attorney
Hello, My question is concerning my rights and responsibilities as the next of kin, former P.O.A. and live in care giver of my Fathers financial affairs who recently passed away without a will.… read more
Second opinion] Question: If Nephew A predeceases Sister A
socrateaser, estate lawyer
Second opinion] Question:If Nephew A predeceases Sister A and Sister B, will Nephew A's share be give to Nephew B,C, and D or to Nephew A's children?Text from the trust:Upon the death of the Trustor, … read more
Second opinion] I have an interest in family property in
Law Educator, Esq., estate lawyer
Second opinion] I have an interest in family property in Louisiana. I have questions regarding succession and real estate.… read more
Second opinion] I actually do have a quick question
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
Second opinion] Hello, I actually do have a quick question regarding Estate administration and compensation for travel and work leave (in Md.).… read more
In regard to my last questions, can you tell me what should
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
In regard to my last questions, can you tell me what should be done if next of kin ( me and my sisters) take over my brother's estate? Can we appoint his common law partner as our " agent" to handle t… read more
Can a nursing home take my inheirtance from my mothers life
Richard, Owner
Can a nursing home take my inheirtance from my mothers life insurance if she passes away .… read more
New Hampshire: After a "no assets" estate was probated and
RobertJDFL, Attorney
New Hampshire: After a "no assets" estate was probated and closed, assets, i.e., stocks and bonds were discovered which remain in the name of the decedent. The decdent's spouse was executor and sole h… read more
looking attorney familiar with revocable trusts who
Richard, Owner
looking for an attorney familiar with revocable trusts who would be willing to review a 15 page trust document (most of it "boilerplate") and answer at least one but, maybe several other questions for… read more
if i'm a beneficiary of a revocable trust and the trust earns
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
if i'm a beneficiary of a revocable trust and the trust earns income from renting farmland which is property held in the trust but, the trust doc says that income is to be used for "maintenance ; repa… read more
I have a sibling who has become the trustee of my Mother's
Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
I have a sibling who has become the trustee of my Mother's trust. She has taken my share of the trust and tried to take my brother's. Now she is claiming to have the right to come in my home and remov… read more
My father passed away last year. My stepmother informed me
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
My father passed away last year. My stepmother informed me at the time that my father had left me "something" but stated she was not able to discuss with me at the time. They had previously advised me… read more
After my son passed away in Dec 2008 his friend stored a lot
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
After my son passed away in Dec 2008 his friend stored a lot of mechanical items at his property including an older truck. It was not registered in my sons name at the time. My grandson was only 14 @ … read more
Does a spouse automatically get half your money, property
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
Does a spouse automatically get half your money, property etc after you die even if you only leave them 1/4 in your will? I live in california… read more
What form is used to file a domesticated foreign judgment entered agai
Maverick
Maverick, Doctoral Degree
What form is used to file a domesticated foreign judgment entered against North Carolina resident who is trustee for deceased mother's Trust Fund that holds real estate in Bibb County GA? I would like… read more
In the State of Indiana, My sister is the care giver, Power
Loren, estate lawyer
In the State of Indiana, My sister is the care giver, Power of attorney, executor of the estate of our Brother. He is in nursing home at time. My brother was executor of his wifes estate and vice vers… read more
ForCustomerOnly The current distributor is buying over
socrateaser, estate lawyer
ForCustomerOnly The current distributor is buying over $1MM/yr from the mfg and the market is ripe for expansion, so $50K to litigate isnt unreasonable if I had it to gamble. From what the mfg said, d… read more
My grandfather had made a irrevocable trust, it was passed
Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
My grandfather had made a irrevocable trust, it was passed to my grandmother for tax purposes I was told. She also had an life insurance policy, once again I was told this was for when she died to pay… read more
I live in Las Vegas, my problem is my trust lawyer. I'm the
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
I live in Las Vegas, my problem is my trust lawyer. I'm the sole beneficiary of a incontestable trust but the trustee is horrible he's never in the country so I never get answers. I need money but I n… read more