Estate Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified estate lawyer who will answer your question

Eric Yepez
Eric Yepez
Eric Yepez

More related answers
All estate lawyers are VERIFIED
Can a family member that has durable power of attorney for
legallysound
legallysound, Attorney
Can a family member that has durable power of attorney for both parents go into the safe deposit box when the parents cannot find or remember that they have a box? We are in NJ… read more
Can a family member who has a durable power of attorney prohibit
Loren, estate lawyer
Can a family member who has a durable power of attorney prohibit other family members from visiting an elder at an adult day care facility?… read more
Found that A family member named to have Durable Power of Attorney
Richard, Owner
Found that A family member named to have Durable Power of Attorney over our father only at the time of Incapacity or Disability was acting as Power of Attorney with out it being legally in force. Can … read more
Can a son with durable power of attorney force my father to
John Legal
John Legal, Doctoral Degree
Can a son with durable power of attorney force my father to move to another state just because he fell and broke his hip. My father is still mentally competent and does not want to move to the other s… read more
Family problem...My parents are elderly - Dad is 96 and Mom
RobertJDFL, Attorney
Family problem...My parents are elderly - Dad is 96 and Mom is 87. They live with my sister who has Durable Power of Attorney. Dad is still of sound mind and Mom is not. My brother and I are very conc… read more
I have my mother's Durable Power of Attorney. She has Dementia
Richard, Owner
I have my mother's Durable Power of Attorney. She has Dementia and has reached the point where she can no longer understand financial or simple business dealings. I am her only child and I am a co-sig… read more
If my mother unnowly signed a Durable Power Of Attorney to
Barrister, Attorney
If my mother unnowly signed a Durable Power Of Attorney to her grandson and once she realized his plan was to wipe her out, and dumped her in a nursing home hiding her from her children which are the … read more
On a living will and a durable power of attorney, is the husband
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
On a living will and a durable power of attorney, is the husband ALWAYS the benefeciary for the deceased as long as he is of sound mind and body and is capable of making decisions?… read more
My sister has dementia. A little while back we did a Durable
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
My sister has dementia. A little while back we did a Durable Power of Attorney. It was signed, witnessed, notarized, etc. I happen to notice the other day, on the last page, which only has my acceptan… read more
Durable Power of Attorney for a dementia patient. My husband of 59 years now has dementia
Richard, Owner
Durable Power of Attorney for a dementia patient. My husband of 59 years now has dementia/Alzheimer's - what do I need to do to have access to our joint bank accounts, etc.?… read more
My Mom has asked me for a Statutory Durable Power of Attorney
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
My Mom has asked me for a Statutory Durable Power of Attorney form for her children, which includes me, and her sister. Could you send me the link to a form for Texas? Only 2 of the 4 people she wants… read more
I have been my mothers Durable Power of Attorney since 2003.
Loren, estate lawyer
I have been my mother's Durable Power of Attorney since 2003. She entered an assisted living home with dementia, Alzheimer's disease, at that time. I exhausted her funds and mine because her long-term… read more
My husband and I live in Georgia. We both have a Durable Power
Ellen, Attorney
My husband and I live in Georgia. We both have a Durable Power of Attorney for health car, durable power of attorney, last will and testament and family trust. My husband does not want any medical tre… read more
Can my mother in law revoke the durable power of attorney she
Estate Tax Law
Estate Tax Law, Master of Laws in Estate Planning
Can my mother in law revoke the durable power of attorney she signed over to my husband? She has dementia and requires 24/7 care. He is currently looking into filing for guardianship as a last resort … read more
My mom created a durable power of attorney document last year.
INFOLAWYER, Partner
My mom created a durable power of attorney document last year. It states I am her primary agent. It also states my sister is her secondary agent and my other sister is an alternate agent. What does th… read more
i have durable power of attorney for my moms personal belongs,
Loren, estate lawyer
i have durable power of attorney for my moms personal belongs, house, and financial which we had to get to protect her from people taking advantage of her and her having dimensia. We are in the proces… read more
In a revocable living trust, there are forms for Genderal Power
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
In a revocable living trust, there are forms for Genderal Power of Attorney-Durable and Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care. There is an Affidavit of Agent to be filled out. Where is the Revocab… read more
I have durable power of attorney over my parents. My father
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I have durable power of attorney over my parents. My father is very sick and my mother is barely able to take care of herself. My father will pass withing the next few months. My question is am I able… read more