Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Is this format ok or please suggest "style": Carolina P.

Customer Question
Is this format ok or...
Is this format ok or please suggest "style":
Carolina P. Cruz – Executor of the Cruz Family Trust
I am exercising my Legal Rights as a beneficiary of the Cruz trust to request a detailed status report of all the accounting with the distribution of your interest in writing. Send all documents to all beneficiaries and Mr Wong.
All the documentation requested below must arrive at my home by no later than 12:00 Friday 04/06/18 and certified by licensed notary.
Update Must include all of the following:I. Statement of Assets -Statement must include an inventory of all property within the confines of the house and garage (all personal property to include furniture, appliances, firearms, person affects).
A. Pictorial inventory of the contents within the safe originally located in the closet.
B. Pictorial inventory of all safe deposit boxes belong to the Cruz Trust.
C. Inventory of the contents of the storage unit(s) to be verified by bonded third party.II. Complete Financial Disclosure
A. Disclosure of the value of the trust as of 10/16/17, 12/31/17, and 4/1/18.
B. Provide monthly bank statements in the name of Benjamin C. Cruz and/or Iluminada P. Cruz.
C. Bank statement of the Cruz Family trust to include all accounts related to the Cruz Family Trust.
D. Provide complete notarized records showing the sale and transfer of the title regarding the sale of the house at***** Los Angeles CA.
E. Banks report that details the value and location of the proceeds from the sale of the house to include the final transaction receipt and the location of the funds.
F. All bank statements of Carolina P. Cruz to show the transfer of funds to and from the above-mentioned accounts.
G. Detailed accounting of the expenses of the state (legal fees, utilities, storage fees, house sitting cost, and the employee fees to include pay stubs of all temporary employees hired by the executor (Carolina P. Cruz).III. Full Disclosure of All Annuities
A. Report on the status of all annuities
B. Describe specific actions taken by the executor (Carolina P. Cruz) and attorney (Wei Wong), to obtain the payout of the annuities.
C. Provide documentation from the insurance company or annuity fund to show their justification for denying our claim.
D. Provide documentation as to who the primary beneficiary is and how distribution will occur. Beneficiary of each annuity and exact name of beneficiary and payment allocations of the funds.
E. State all annuities other than the six (6) that have not been disclosed outside of the Cruz Family Trust.
F. Advise if any new annuities or benefits surface in the future.Exhibit A:
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Estate Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/4/2018
Estate Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 2 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney.

It appears you are requesting an accounting of the trust. Is that correct?