Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

As executor of Mom's will in probate, what am I allowed or…

Customer Question
As executor of Mom's...

As executor of Mom's will in probate, what am I allowed or not allowed during probate?

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

Tennessee

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

As far as last will and testament, death certificate, probate Letter of Testamentary

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything as of now

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Estate Law
3/30/2018
Estate Lawyer: Jessica B,
 replied 3 months ago
Jessica B
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed probate attorney. I hope I may be of assistance with your question. Please remember to rate my service at the end of this session. Thank you! First, are you asking what your responsibilities are as an executor?