Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

How much would probate cost when the grandma passed away if…

Customer Question
How much would probate cost...
How much would probate cost when the grandma passed away if she did not have a will? If she did have a will, how many hours would it take the attorney to finish the job?How long does it take in Georgia?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Estate Law
3/29/2018
Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Is there any child who is local who would take on the job as Administrator of the estate?

.

How many live and deceased children does she have?

.

How many deceased children have living children and how many?

.

.

thanks