Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I've been waiting fir an answer to my NYS Surrogates Court…

I've been waiting fir an...
I've been waiting fir an answer to my NYS Surrogates Court question since yesterday.
Can you connected me with an appropriate lawyer immediately ?
3/23/2018
Infolawyer, Attorney
what can I answer for you?
Thank you,. I am ProSe in a Surrogate Course issue and have been Precluded because I didn't submit aBill of Particulars or a Discovery and information. How can I get the Precluded issue reversed ?
You can ask the court to reconsider. You may seek to negotiate resolution by agreeing to produce promptly in exchange for allowing it. Counsel can negotiate and consider the motion.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Focus should be on prejudice.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Infolawyer, Attorney
Phone call session started
When can he call ?
if you get an automatic phone call request, you can accept it and a phone based law expert will handle. if you prefer to proceed by chat with me, just reply to the chat. some customers choose both, but the choice is yours! ThanksSomeone should call as available.
I'm confused.... Will the lawyer call me ?
Someone should. I don’t handle calls. If you have a follow up, just reply and ask me in chat.