Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Looking for a lawyer or firm that can help an individual w/

Customer Question
Looking for a lawyer...

Looking for a lawyer or firm that can help an individual w/ real property rights, deeds, heirship, probate, litigation, family executors companies, testamentory trusts by executors, oil & gas interest, mineral interest, mineral, oil & gas rights, along with already won twice in fourth court of appeals with judgements for me, but now in 38th judicial court of forcied med. /arbitration of same thing won with pedjuice again forcing me in 2 weeks to vacate property & home, & guest house homesteaded, with a writ of procession, arrest warrant to 30 days jail april 6, & bench trial set April 26, 2018

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

This is Medina county texas

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Won 2 times*****of appeals with pedjice, a tro served dec 22 w/ motions of full litigation of same suit of a mediated settlement agreement and false deed, that both ruled by any means to be called, denied to prep, represented as pro se a declatory judgement Jan.24 for mandatory mediation & arbitration of the mediated settlement agreement. 2). Temporary injunction order from going to and from homestead, posturing our horse, lots other. Then, retained lawyer did not attend mediation due to he was hospitalized, totaled truck by deer night before, counsel would not reschedule the Saturday mediation assigned by the visiting retired judge over-seeing case, went to arbitration. No reguards to the fourth court of appeals in San Antonio rulings, judgements, and the dismissal of plaintiffs appeals, stated that they are given the right and will keep filling, etc

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Also, along with going against 4th court, the visiting 38th judge Paul canalas, ruled for what ever arbitration said. The arbitration under Phylis’s Speedlin as of mediated settlement agreement gave no rights to me, just what they wanted in the broadest terms, not complete, way under valuated for sale of stock, did not include our homestead, not considered a contract by law, but awarded everything you can think of along with future remedies, and future legal fees for each appeal, courts, etc then we have the next

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Estate Law
3/23/2018
Estate Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. The site asked me to see if I could assist you. Pursuant to the terms of service for the site the Attorneys on the site cannot enter into an Attorney/Client relationship with site customers. We can provide general information as well as provide you with links for Attorneys in your area that provide FREE legal consultations. Please let me know if I can answer any questions for you and provide a link for Attorneys that handle these matters in the area.