Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I am the sole owner of a Living Trust my husband and I

Customer Question
I am the sole...

I am the sole owner of a Living Trust my husband and I established, can I spend some of the funds as needed?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Mesa, Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

I have the original trust written by our attorney

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This question was prompted by a bank teller telling me I could not deposit

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Estate Law
3/23/2018
Estate Lawyer: jb156200, Attorney replied 1 month ago
jb156200
jb156200, Attorney

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed estate planning attorney. I hope I may be of assistance with your question. Please remember to rate my service at the end of this session. Thank you!

First, who is the current Trustee of the Trust? Also is your husband still living?

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney