Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

My relative's father willed her his home. She has the

My relative's father willed her...
My relative's father willed her his home. She has the original will. Now that he has passed, what is the next step to change title to her name?
3/22/2018
Infolawyer, Attorney
The relative will should have an executor. The executor would transfer title by executor deed. That is then recorded.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Thank you for the fast response!
The system will not allow me to rate this question. What should I do? I certainly want you to get credit for the question. Thanks.
Anytime. Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated! Leaving a bonus after rating is very much appreciated.
Please try once more.
Infolawyer, Attorney