Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

R. Oyzon, a widow of AF SMSGT Elias K. Oyzon. I have an

Customer Question
My name is***** a...

My name is***** a widow of AF SMSGT Elias K. Oyzon. I have an appointment with the legal office, re. MY last will and probate issues, in Ft Belvoir on Wed, 4 Apr at 11 AM. What kind of form/worksheet am I supposed to fill out and be prepared for?

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

VA

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

I have prepared my own last will and testament; listed my assets (RealEstate; home and lands)

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Estate Law
3/20/2018
Estate Lawyer: socrateaser, Attorney replied 4 months ago
socrateaser, Attorney

Please allow me a few minutes to consider your question. If I can assist I will provide an answer. Otherwise, I will reopen the question for others to assist.
Thanks for using Justanswer!