Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I am looking for a family probate lawyer? I am wondering how…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a family probate lawyer? I am wondering how I can have my childrens pictures removed off of the internet like Instagram and facebook

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

Massachusetts

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

I can take pictures of his facebook and Instagram. This man is a career criminal and has a long record. I don't want my kids pictures posted. I fear for their safety if someone ever wanted to retaliate against him.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have full legal and physical custody of the children. He refused twice when asked if he wanted to establish visitations

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Estate Lawyer: RayAnswers, Attorney replied 5 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

You would need to motion the family court for orders of removal.Then if he doesn't do so then contempt here with jail and fines.But you start with a motion to modify here seeking court ordered removal fo the pictures.The court likely would grant it if you file here.He seems to be dangerous.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.So sorry you have had this problem.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

where is here? and is there a specific form i need to use? Should i also include his criminal record?

Massachusetts Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service  

Association in Boston, Massachusetts

Address:***** Boston, MA 02111

Phone: (617)(###) ###-####/a>

Lawyer here to help you file

Forms, you will have to change these to your situation, this isn't custody change per se but you do need moification

https://www.mass.gov/service-details/child-support-and-custody-modifications-court-forms

This is unique not ready made issue here.You may consider a lawyer here to draft it.