Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Tina, Ca, im a step child and my father died and didn't make…

Customer Question
Ca Lawyer's Assistant: What...

Ca

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Im a step child and my father died and didn't make a will

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He had one child who has never lived in this counrty. they didn't have a relationship

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Estate Law
3/20/2018
Estate Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Attorney replied 30 days ago
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, and my condolences on your loss. To be clear, you're saying that your step father died, correct? And can you tell me what your specific question is?

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?

Estate Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Attorney replied 28 days ago

Hello?

Estate Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Attorney replied 24 days ago

Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney