Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Need. Answer. about. Property. in. Arkansas. I. need. to.

Customer Question
Need. Answer. about. Property...

Need. Answer. about. Property. in. Arkansas. I. need. to. Locate. a. Will

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

I. have. a. Will. but. it has. been. misplaced

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My. husband. DIED. HIS. AUNT. WILLED. THE. PROPERTY TOMYSELF

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Estate Law
3/20/2018
Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

I have read your comments, but I am not sure what your legal question is?

.

.

thanks

You. are. Are. Suppose. to. contact. me I. put. my. Number in

I don't do the phone call thing if that is what you are referring to.. I do not participate in the phone call program for the site and limit my interaction with customers only to the website because I like to have time to think about a customer’s question and research it so I can provide the best answer possible in writing.

.

However, if you have requested a phone call with an attorney, your request will post to other experts that do offer this service. When another attorney accepts your request you will get additional instructions.

.

I am more than happy to continue on the website though if you can post your legal question and some of the story about what is going on..

.

.

thanks

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney