Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I am filling out the form AOC-E-204 for filing with the

courts and wondered how to...
I am filling out the form AOC-E-204 for filing with the courts and wondered how to list real estate given to an heir?
3/19/2018
Infolawyer, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Normally it is listed by addresses, in alphabetical order.

Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”If you have a follow up, just reply and ask me!
If the estate distribution is not equal because the house values exceed the cash amounts distributed to heirs will it be acceptable to the courts?
Just itemize and explain where needed. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Thanks. Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
Infolawyer, Attorney