Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

My mother death was 20020222. attaching minnesota vital

Customer Question
my mother death was 20020222.attaching...
my mother death was 20020222.attaching minnesota vital record - quit claim deed july 22, 2009
? pics ?
to date can james labarre petition for life estate tittle?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Estate Law
3/19/2018
Estate Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael Bradley

so the deed was from husband and wife to wife

wife is deceased

father can not petition for life estate

title to property runs with wife's heirs

were they married when she died?

possible above is a 5th marriage step father 14 months older then meim from her 1st marriage, 2nd marriage bought the property, 3rd and 4th marriage all in minnesota. mn v records only found her 1st. 2 - 5 has no records. i have searched at the most for each name combinationsshe had hull. the 5th she had told me she hull.i have checked minnesoata vital records - non
i haven't received iowaas much i have been for the past 6 years. 2009 quit claim deed stoped him during marriage. why would married at death marriage laws supersede 2009 quit claim deed.
date shows only a deceased name on deed
Estate Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 4 months ago

it does since the 1st document you showed was him signing away his interest to her

if she is deceased then it belongs to her "heirs"