Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Thank u I'm so glad u can help my is robin I have been

Customer Question
Thank u I'm so...

Thank u I'm so glad u can help my is robin I have been trying to figure out my everything I have info my parents were killed and I was in the accident house fire well every since 2010 I realized that my dad was a good man that took care of us. Anyways I would say more about my wonderful parents. I think someone has there information I do mine on mobile I got hacked and even in my own home my papers were not where they were suppose to be and it was a lot of papers now its a few. I'm alone in this world I want what's rightfully mine no one will do this to them. Someone is always controlling my phone i dont know how or where to go handle this but I do know there is things that are very important in ancestry I remember one someone said I was royalty I'm 45 help me I'm American I'm an orphan and in disability I don't even have a car anymore I'm angry about things what do I do get another door slammed in face. I have been forgotten I have no money someone is getting all info. Can u help me robin bobbi Holland I can't do facebook I created new account well my boy is on there I did not friend others that's where it started people are very cheerful around me well boyfriend secertive weird Lol! I seen ancestry things of mine on his phone and things happen in house I know I might have property missing money had cash dividends of my dads so waiting on papers that was only TN.

Lawyer's Assistant: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?

Yes mamm I don't know but for 3 months I have been sleeping on my coach my half sister afterthe fire she thought she was in charge of everything come to find out my dad not hers she told me I was getting $10,000 she said it was stocks then she went in a expensive shopping coaches that where 12.000twelve thousand and divorce was so expensive 50,000 I come back different after fighting for life for my kids she took money that was mine from my mom I love my mother I'm not greedy I have a unique heart I believe God gives those special feelings cause they don't give up I.have been sick lost weight I tried to talk to facebook owner he did not care. I'm alone I can't explain anymore I get called crazy and abused by people but I'm sorry u probably don't understand oh yea this girl called me before anything I wasn't friends with her someone tried to burn me and child up in a vehicle.her number matched this texts the numbers she would send things I did not know it was her my gut to its been beck since I seen on truth finder these two women had my info like for there birthday Patricia pope my mothers name is***** hers is to I seen a lot my uncles names and a Michelle deloach don't know here she some how got on my facebook she my info my kids I'm so worried why do people want to hurt and take I don't know them jealousy I don't have anything but I have morals I know there are LAWS SO PLEASE can u help I don't get to see my kids I don't own a car anymore I have been fighting the whole time I have Cherokee in me but blonde and blue eyes I love my heritage I don't belong all my life I was taught and danced with my ancestors now what that one girl it said Cherokee lady I bought threw up my mom was she beautiful she was prayer warrior but ok thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Estate Law
Hi I forgot this other person have not seen since high school I hope safe here anyways her Jamie shwartskof wanted to friend me she never liked me I didn't understand why they friended me well I let my guard for sure when I like her profile pic it had these girls names some are like websites but then again I looked I could sware it was my fathers long time what he loved maybe had value not sure u know but the young girls and older but like here is a name Christina le'ann for one that's my daughter in laws name my middle name my maiden name Holland (my kay ia) its deprecated like that
3/19/2018
Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry to hear this is happening to you, but you need to get to a local attorney to get you what you are due from your parents, because you are their legal heir. You need to go to the local legal aid office and show them the proof of death and let them help you collect the insurance money and all of the accounts your parents left at the time of death, because all of that belongs to you.

The legal aid office can also help you with the hacking, but first things first, you need to get your rightful inheritance settled first and you need to not worry about these people on facebook, you need to just get your inheritance that you are due.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney