Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

My brother passed away and the wife is in the Philippines…

My brother passed away and...
My brother passed away and the wife is in the Philippines she got the money from the insurance and we need financial help but she is not cooperating what can we do HELP!
3/19/2018
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

P. Simmons, Attorney
Hi, Phiip, how can we have my brother’s wife help us financially with all the funeral expenses, she got the money ftom the insurance, receiving pensions from the US government but she retired in the Philippines. HELP!
Phone call session started