Estate Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified estate lawyer who will answer your question

Loren, Attorney

More related answers
All estate lawyers are VERIFIED
Hi, I hope you can help me. My father passed away two months
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
Hi, I hope you can help me. My father passed away two months ago and did not leave a will and hardly any assets (less than $5,000). My mother predeceased him, and they had three children (me and my tw… read more
My father recently passed away and left land located in tn.
Richard, Owner
My father recently passed away and left land located in tn. to my brother and I. My father lived in alabama at time of his passing and his will was probated in Lauderdale county Al..I was told that th… read more
I hope that someone can help me. My Mother passed away in
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I hope that someone can help me. My Mother passed away in April 2009-in her will, she left everything to my father-who is still alive. She had a savings account in her name only that she stated she wa… read more
My father just passed away, we can not locate a will and we
Richard, Owner
My father just passed away, we can not locate a will and we know he has investment assests and his wife (step mother) is not being cooperative and we want to know our rights and how to move forward.… read more
I have a question, hope you can help. My father in law is
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
I have a question, hope you can help. My father in law is the administrator of one of his friend that passed away on Jan. 2009. The lawyer that is taking care of this matter told my father in law that… read more
Hello. My father passed away last December. At one point
RobertJDFL, Attorney
Hello. My father passed away last December. At one point there as a will however we can not locate it. Not even sure if my father went thru an attorney for one or if it was like a estate planning semi… read more
Hello, I am hoping you can help me. My mother passed away
Phillips Esq., Attorney
Hello, I am hoping you can help me. My mother passed away approximately ten years ago. My father is 73 years old and remarried a woman who is 23 years younger than himself. When my mother was still al… read more
My father passed away in Oklahoma City,can you help me find
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
My father passed away in Oklahoma City,can you help me find out if i have an inherence? His wife is stalling me. Her name isn't on the deed to his house&there may be a life insurance policy??… read more
hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX hope you can help me my mom passed away
Law Educator, Esq., estate lawyer
hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX hope you can help me my mom passed away in may of this year she didnt have any estates but she has a car loan and i was wanting to keep the truck so ive been paying the payme… read more
Hi, i hope you can help me. Me and my moms name is on the
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Juris Doctor (JD)
Hi, i hope you can help me. Me and my mom's name is XXXXX XXXXX deed to a co-op and she passed away but it didn't say rights to survivor ship on there so now i think i have to go to court for her esta… read more
I hope you can help. A neighbor of mine just passed away suddenly,
Barrister, Attorney
I hope you can help. A neighbor of mine just passed away suddenly, she lost her husband 3 months ago.We don't know if they have a will or not. She lived in a mobile home community, owns a house, pays … read more
Im new to legal just answer but it looks like a great service.
Ellen, Attorney
I'm new to legal just answer but it looks like a great service. I hope you can help me. My mother passed away in 1998 and I was the executor of her estate. The estate did not have enough assets to pay… read more
I hope you can help me. My mother passed away this past
Barrister, Attorney
My name is***** hope you can help me. My mother passed away this past Thanksgiving ,Ive been living with her for the past 5yrs and her will states i may stay in the home for 6mths after her passing. T… read more
I'm not sure if you can help, but maybe you can direct me in
Barrister, Attorney
I'm not sure if you can help, but maybe you can direct me in the right direction? My father passed away 2 years ago, he left a CD in my brothers name, however, my brother is currently in prison and th… read more
My father passed away in TN. He had a will and Im (daughter)
Loren, Attorney
My father passed away in TN. He had a will and I'm (daughter) named as executor. My mother preceded him in death. He married 2 years after she died and they've been married 19 years. His 2nd wife is n… read more
I was hoping to be able to talk to you. You have helped me a
Law Educator, Esq., estate lawyer
Hi, Paul: I was hoping to be able to talk to you. You have helped me a couple of times before. My mother passed away in late March. I need to take care of the probate issue. I have done some research … read more
My wifes father has passed away in Newport, Tn. He had a
Richard, Owner
My wife's father has passed away in Newport, Tn. He had a 401K rolled over into some kind of account with my wife and her brother as benificiaries. The brother was told this just one month ago, but no… read more
I'm hoping you can give me some answers. This is kind of a
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Juris Doctor JD
Hello, I'm hoping you can give me some answers. This is kind of a complicated situation. My father passed away about 5 1/2 years ago, and he had a patent invention for "blue x tree shelters". Since my… read more