Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Is there an beneficiary attorney or estate one on line to…

Customer Question
Hello, is there an beneficiary...
Hello, is there an beneficiary attorney or estate one on line to answer my question now?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Estate Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Attorney replied 4 months ago
RobertJDFL, Attorney

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. What is your specific estate law question that you had this evening?

you are a nj attorney

I am not, but I have done estate and probate work. If you'd prefer a NJ attorney however, I will opt out. Just let me know.

I asked a corporate trustee to resign because they charge large fees and is a very incompetent company. They have a revolving door, they don't respect me as the guaridan to beneificary. When there was a co-trustee whom resigned due to breach, they were someone involved but they say I can't bring that up now because I released them, but they are still a crap company. I asked them to resign and they said no. We gave them a professional letter with all the reasons and told them this relationship is not salvageable and how the way they operate is horrible. They didn't even give us a written letter in return telling us why they won't resign or solve any of the current problems. They just called and laughed. This is an odd company.
no its fine. if your not nj I guess.
what state are you in

I'm in Florida. However I think reading your facts another expert would be better suited to assist you. I apologize. I am going to opt out and open this question up to other experts.