Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Is tehrea cost to ask? I will tell my friend to ask you or…

Customer Question
Is tehrea...

Is tehrea cost to ask?

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

I will tell my friend to ask you or if he really ned help i let you know soon; you guys are expert

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can you review a document?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Estate Law
3/14/2018
Estate Lawyer: RayAnswers, Attorney replied 4 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

This question is posted at $38.Can you post document here and tell me what questions you have ,thanks I want to help you.