Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I have questions regarding Guardianship, appeal, and

Customer Question
I have questions regarding...

I have questions regarding Guardianship, appeal, and perjury.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And have any charges been officially filed?

Maryland. No, not for the purjury (sp). For the Guardianship, both person and property was awarded to my ex-husband. The purgury took place when he was testifying. In addition, I forgot to mention I have a question about the judges conflict of interest.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I am not sure what you are asking. The guardianship case has closed. There is nothing filed for the pergery.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am not sure. Can you think of anything I can provide. Also, what is the cost to speak to a lawyer.

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Okay, thank you. ***** have the lawyers name, and their credientials.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Estate Law
3/12/2018
Estate Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. JA is a general information site. The Attorneys on the site are not permitted to enter into an Attorney/Client relationship with the Customers. We can, hopefully, get you headed in the right direction. When was your Ex appointed as Guardian? Where in Maryland is the court located that heard the guardianship case?

That will not be helpful then. Thanks!

Thank you.