Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I just lost my fiance, in which is a was a 100% disabled…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hello, I...

Second opinion] Hello, I just lost my fiance, in which is a was a 100% disabled veteran and now that he is gone, his family is taking everything from me

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nothing yet that I know of

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of at this moment? My name is ***** *****

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Estate Law
3/12/2018
Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 month ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Did he have a will?

What is your question for us about the matter?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No he did not have a will
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
We were together living and shared every second together for the last 10 years, also he was disabled and very sick for the last 8 years. He was everything to me!

Thank you for your reply.

I understand that was the situation, but what is your legal question for us about this issue?

Customer reply replied 8 days ago
I guess.... NO ... I KNOW ..
NOW!!!!
Thanks to you, Sir ..,.
I am going to go to college to be my own Lawyer you fake ASS!!~!
Customer reply replied 8 days ago
Im Just a sucker for pain!!!!
Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 days ago

Thank you for your reply. Generally when people would like help they act in a manner that makes people want to help them. When you act in a manner as you did above, pretty much nobody wants to help you.

For your education, a question has a ? at the end and it is asking something of another person. You made a STATEMENT above that was not a question and as such the expert did not know what you were asking. Then you came back with a rude and offensive reply when the expert asked what your question was.

So do you think anyone will help you when 1) you are rude and offensive without any provocation and 2) you asked no question so the expert has no clue what you want to know or what you already know?

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney