Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I WOULD LIKE A CONSULT WITH AN ESTATE LAWYER. ME. I WAS NOT…

Customer Question
I WOULD LIKE A...

I WOULD LIKE A CONSULT WITH AN ESTATE LAWYER

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

ME

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

I WAS NOT GIVEN ANYTHING

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

NEW TO COMPUTERS SO BE KIND

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Estate Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/11/2018
Estate Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
.
What can I answer for you? I see what you've written but I don't see a question listed.

WHAT DO MEAN YOU DONT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE???? I DONT UNDERSTAND
ARE YOU AN ESTATE LAWYER?????
HELLO

It means we can give you information but we can't serve as your attorneys.

If we specifically gave you legal ADVICE it would mean we were serving in the capacity as of your attorney and we can't do that. We can give you general educational information.

CAN YOU RECCOMEND A GOOD ESTATE ATTORNEY IN MAINE

I can't recommend a *specific* attorney - we're not permitted to do that - but I can tell you that the very best way I know of to find an attorney would be to go to www.martindale.com and search by state (maine) and specialty (trusts & estates).

OK WELL I NEED A LITTLE MORE THAN THAT I NEED A VERY GOOD ESTATE ATTORNEY SO THANKS ANYWAY WILL SEEK COUNSEL WITH WHOM I CAN TALK AND NEED SOMEONE ASAP FOR COURT AM GOING TO CONTEST A WILL THANKS ANYWAY