Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Where do i get the form called receipt and refunding of

Customer Question
Second opinion] where do i...
Second opinion] where do i get the form called receipt and refunding of agreement for a probate cashJA: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?Customer: utahJA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?Customer: im just getting ready ti=o split up the money from the estate to gve to my brothers but need a form to sign saying they received it and if i pay them to muh they will return itJA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.Customer: k readyJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: no
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Estate Law
3/11/2018
Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

I have never seen the form you are referring to, only the one the other expert referred you to in the first question the UUPC Form 51..

.

If it were me, I would only do a partial distribution if you aren't ready to close the estate yet of maybe 75-80% of each heir's inheritance and then keep the rest in the estate until you are ready to close the estate entirely.

.

.

thanks