Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Should I sign a release and discharge before I receive my…

Customer Question
Should I sign a release...
Should I sign a release and discharge before I receive my distribution?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Estate Lawyer: RayAnswers, Attorney replied 1 month ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Yes normally they cannot pay and close until you sing and they file these with the court.This is standard procedure.If for some reason you did nto get paid you could complain to the judge.

But this is standard to ask for this, I would sign it, and hopefully you will then get your inheritance here.I don't see it being a problem to do so.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney