Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

If a brother dies; not married and no children. five three…

Customer Question
Second opinion] if a...

Second opinion] if a brother dies; not married and no children. five three sister and two brother living. two hold sibling and half sibling who gets what. are all intile to the same

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

Fl.

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

Birthday certificates

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What is the rights of the two full sibling.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Estate Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/10/2018
Estate Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. Can you tell me the State hat your question pertains to?