Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I was trying to find out what is the name of the court clerk…

Customer Question
I was trying to...

I was trying to find out what is the name of the court clerk in Benin, and telephone number for them. I was asked to send $750 for notarial fees to court of benin

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Littoral

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

A notarial form, and forms stating that I’m the beneficiary

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I would like to know if I’m sending $750 to a court official by the name of AZEEZ Rasheed, he is the agent

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Estate Law
3/9/2018
Estate Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Beneficiary of what? Have you been contacted out of the blue that you're the heir of a long-lost relative? Or are you involved with a woman over the internet who has promised to share her inheritance with you?

Why would you have to send $750 to anyone to claim an inheritance? AT what court is he an official and what kind of official is he? How are you to send the money?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.