Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I just need an example of a settlement of estate by an hier…

I just need an...

I just need an example of a settlement of estate by an hier to in nj. It is like only $2,000 to my one sister for her share. Do you have place I can go to get one printed out for free?

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

I gave my statements all bank statements and a recap summary of cash in and outs which she reviewed. Just dont want to release funds and close out estate with getting her to sign something that is legally enforceable in NJ.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is this a free service? I was just looking for an template? Sorry if I am wasting your time here.

I still have not recd a response to my request from yesterday???
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/9/2018
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

An estate can be closed in one of four ways: (1) the mere release of funds by the Executor or Administrator to estate beneficiaries; (2) the release of estate distributions to estate beneficiaries after the execution of a Release and Refunding Bond upon which there is a waiver of any form of accounting; (3) distribution to estate beneficiaries after said estate beneficiaries execute a Refunding Bond and Release upon submission of an informal accounting; and (4) an Order obtained by a Court of competent jurisdiction after a Verified Complaint and Order to Show Cause are filed for approval of an Executor’s or Administrator’s account.

Here is a link to a sample Release and Refunding Bond (on the second page) if you want to use that way:

http://www.co.gloucester.nj.us/civica/filebank/blobdload.asp?BlobID=4007

If you have further questions or you need further assistance, just let me know.

If not, please remember to rate my answer between 3 to 5 stars without any additional costs to you. That is how I get credit for answering your question. Best regards.

DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney