Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I would like some information on foreclosure. My veteran…

Customer Question
I would like some...

I would like some information on foreclosure. My veteran Brother passed away and left a mobile home in AZ. His two daughters are not interested

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?

Arizona, I have been to Court House to get paper work, but have not received an original Death Certificate

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He obtained a G I loan, and it was financed through Wells Fargo

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Estate Law
3/7/2018
Estate Lawyer: Jessica B,
 replied 4 months ago
Jessica B

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed estate attorney. I hope I may be of assistance with your question. Please remember to rate my service at the end of this session. Thank you!

Estate Lawyer: Jessica B,
 replied 4 months ago

First since the asset is a mobile home with a lien from Wells Fargo, the bank may repossess the mobile home for default on the loan. If your brother owned the land the mobile home sits on, then the land may be foreclosed. Do you know if your brother owned the land or if he was renting a lot?

Estate Lawyer: Jessica B,
 replied 3 months ago

I have not heard back from you and I want to help answer your questions. Please let me know if I can help.