Estate Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified estate lawyer who will answer your question

Attorney2
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

More related answers
All estate lawyers are VERIFIED
My grandmother passed away. Her executor, her son, my mothers
Estate Lawyer
Estate Lawyer, Attorney
My grandmother passed away. Her executor, her son, my mothers brother, passed away before her. My mother filed for executor. She told me she put all the money in a trust that she controls. She may hav… read more
My grandmother passed away and listed my uncle as her executor
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
My grandmother passed away and listed my uncle as her executor he has a hearing scheduled on Tuesday the only question I have is in the listing of the will my grandmother states that my uncle is her o… read more
My grandmother just passed away and i am the executor of her
INFOLAWYER, Partner
My grandmother just passed away and i am the executor of her will, she wanted to leave monies to her 2 daughters but there isn't much money left after we pay for her care and final expenses. I know we… read more
My grandmother recently passed away. I lived with her. How
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
My grandmother recently passed away. I lived with her. How do I handle her unpaid credit card accounts? Her's is the only name on her accounts. She has no estate, no checking or savings account, does … read more
I am the executor of my grandmothers estate. When she passed
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
I am the executor of my grandmothers estate. When she passed in November I closed her bank accounts and distributed the moneys to the heirs and have record. There is property left to myself and 2 othe… read more
My Grandmother passed away and in Her will she left her home
Richard, Owner
My Grandmother passed away and in Her will she left her home to my Mother and my Uncle. My Mom is deceased can you tell me if my Mom's portion of my grandmothers inheritance would then go to my Mom's … read more
My grandmother passed away in 2009. In her will she left her
John Legal
John Legal, Doctoral Degree
My grandmother passed away in 2009. In her will she left her assets and properties to her 4 surviving children. My father, one of the 4, passed away in 2010 before her estate was settled. At the time … read more
My grandmother pass away. and now her sisters have been recieving
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
My grandmother pass away. and now her sisters have been recieving mineral royalities the have been recieving. for over 20year my mother wasn't aware of this. It was left by her father that die over 30… read more
I have been asked to be an executor of my friends estate when
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
I have been asked to be an executor of my friend's estate when she passes away. She does not think any of her children want the responsibility and it would cause a lot of hard feelings and hassles. If… read more
My grandmother just passed away and I (granddaughter) was listed
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
My grandmother just passed away and I (granddaughter) was listed as the beneficiary of her checking account. She lived in Missouri and I live in South Carolina. I am not sure of the balance yet (paper… read more
I live in florida and my grandmother just passed away. There
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
I live in florida and my grandmother just passed away. There is approximately $500 in her banking account and she had no POD for her account. Since there is so little money we do not want to go throug… read more
My grandmother passed recently. she had no will or executor,
Ely, Counselor at Law
My grandmother passed recently. she had no will or executor, but verbally agreed that her house and land would go to me when she passes. She had two kids( my mom and uncle). Neither of them want the p… read more
My grandmother passed away a year ago. She moved into my home
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Juris Doctor JD
My grandmother passed away a year ago. She moved into my home in June of 06 she handled her finances and I just helped her with meals and getting her to and from places due to her being in a wheelchai… read more
Before my grandmother passed away and while still in sound
INFOLAWYER, Partner
Before my grandmother passed away and while still in sound mind, she closed an account that was not in her trust and opened another, putting me on as a signer so that I could pay her bills as her heal… read more
My grandmother passed away, she always said her 2 sons will
INFOLAWYER, Partner
My grandmother passed away, she always said her 2 sons will inherit her estate equally. how ever my dad died last year, will my sister and i inherit his share of the estate automaticly, me and my sist… read more
My grandmother passed away recently and in her will she left
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
My grandmother passed away recently and in her will she left all of her "movable and immovable property" to her daughter and 3 of her grandchildren. My grandfather is still alive but she wanted her da… read more
My grandmother left me a part of her estate she passed away
J. Warren
J. Warren, Attorney
my grandmother left me a part of her estate she passed away in 2005. The thing is it involves property. I can't get my money until its sold. What can i do to get my money now ? She owned a farm with 3… read more
My mother passed away this year and she did not leave me as
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
My mother passed away this year and she did not leave me as the executor of her estate. there is a bank account I would like to close but tghe bank will not allow me to close as I am not on the accoun… read more