Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

My sister gained administer of estate under false pretences…

Customer Question
My sister gained administer...

My sister gained administer of estate under false pretences alleging my mother had no trust or will and is now seeking to invalidate trust alleging undue influence and dementia

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

Calif

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

Trust , will advanced health care ditective the trust is funded however their are few propeties outside the trust

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Thats it at this point

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Estate Law
2/6/2018
Estate Lawyer: RayAnswers, Attorney replied 2 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

You certainly have the right to dispute this and seek to be appointed administrator or co administrator.You have right to respond here to anything she has filed and seek to contest it all.

California allows you this right as potential heir/beneficiary.You may want to consider your own lawyer, you appear to have great facts to dispute all of this.

Lawyer referral here

Contact the State Bar for Help

I am so sorry that you have had to deal with this.I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney