Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

How much does it cost to use this service. For the state of…

How much does it...

How much does it cost to use this service

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Estate Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

For the state of California (Alameda County Superior Court) what is the duty of a court appointed estate administrator when evidence has been presented to him and indicating there are two wills and how does a judge determine which will will probate the estate?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

California -Alameda County, Superior Court

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

A presumed forgerty will done in 1992 and a will made by the dec'd in 1980"

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, a family member failed to disclose to his own attorney that he filed a will to be probated in 1992, I found the 1992 case file in the Alameda Superior court.

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/19/2018
LegalGems
LegalGems, Attorney

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

So to be clear there are 2 pending probate cases, one from 1992 and one more recently?

LegalGems
LegalGems, Attorney
The case for 1992 was dropped by the court because the individual did not proceed. The will for 1985 appeared in the Alameda probate file for a son Alvin Queen. Alvin died. The 1992 case was located by me during the time that I had an attorney. I am pro per now with an appeal pending and a writ
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
I have another question and you set me up again for advise so I can send my question? Thanks

Yes;

if there is a new question please post it in a new thread;

There should be a box in the screen where you can post new questions.

If you request me there may be a short delay as I do have an appointment that will take approximately 30-45 minutes. Thank you.

LegalGems
LegalGems
LegalGems, Attorney