Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I signed up, I gave my question. Where is my answer. Texas.

Customer Question
I signed up...

I signed up , I gave my question. Where is my answer

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We need one page petition/ complaint to remove a Trustee from an irrevocable trust Agreement

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Estate Law
1/8/2018
Estate Lawyer: Lori, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Lori
Lori, Attorney

Hello. I will try to assist. There isn't a form for Texas but I have used this one in the past:

http://www.scscourt.org/forms_and_filing/forms/PB-4034.pdf

I have also included the Texas statute on removal of trustee:

http://codes.findlaw.com/tx/property-code/prop-sect-113-082.html

Hope that helps.

Please remember to accept my response and post a positive rating.