Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I live in a Manufactured home(trailer)and it is in the

Customer Question
Hi, I live in a...
Hi, I live in a Manufactured home(trailer)and it is in the original owners name. I have all the documents that leaves the trailer to me. According to Ditech, the said trailer stays in the deceased owners name until the property is paid in full. Then the property is left in the next hiers name. That person is me. I have lived here 11 years. I am hier.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Estate Law
1/7/2018
Estate Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
There is still a loan being paid on the trailer? Once the lien is paid off the trailer could be placed in your name. How much is left on the loan?
Are you online with me?

Can you respond to me? Once the loan is paid in full you can transfer title.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you. If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund. You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out. Can you see the rating scale on your end, 5 stars? Thank you for your consideration.
Attorney2
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney