Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I am a hospice worker and want to write a book on my

Customer Question
I am a hospice...

I am a hospice worker and want to write a book on my experience if I change the names can I tell stories about my patients that have passed away

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

Maine

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The storyline is based on things patients needed to tell someone before they passed away

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/7/2018
Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
Did you sign anything when you started concerning confidentiality?

awaiting your reply