Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Illinois If you are an Executor and Heir of a Estate can you…

Customer Question
Illinois If you are an Executor...
Illinois
If you are an Executor and Heir of a Estate can you Pro-Se a Wrongful Death litigation against another party?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Estate Law
1/6/2018
Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.Procedurally, yes. You have standing. Practically, such lawsuits are often handled by plaintiff lawyers on commission. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me.Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as experts are not employees of the site and do not get any credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.