Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Looking for an attorney who disputes the beneficiary. The…

Customer Question
Looking for an attorney...

Looking for an attorney who disputes the beneficiary

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is the beneficiary in? It matters because laws vary by location.

The beneficiary is in Washington state. our son who died active duty was in Altus OK and I am in California.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Air Force sent the original forms to SGLI Prudential. Apparently my son after 6 years changed his beneficiary to his biological father on 11/13/2017 and 20 days later committed suicide. He changed online a two month new program while his estranged father active duty was visiting him after 15+ years of seperation

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Prudential gave me 30 days to legally stop them from paying

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Estate Law
1/6/2018
Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 5 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com