Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

Eqitable lien on a house I built and paid for in Az.,...her…

Customer Question
Eqitable lien on a house...
Eqitable lien on a house I built and paid for in Az.,...her name is ***** ***** deed, and no nuptuals and no common law in az. This, I have been told, is an approach to regaining some equity. The property is at present unoccupied and I would once again enjoy the quiet it offered for many years....
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Estate Law
1/5/2018
Estate Lawyer: Damien Bosco, Attorney replied 1 month ago
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

Are you saying that you own the house jointly with another person? In other words, both of your names are ***** ***** deed? Also, who has a lien on the home? A lender? Possibly, you can clarify the facts and state your question so I can see how I can help you with it.

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney