Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Petition question Number 5. I always have trouble with a…

Customer Question
Petition question Number 5...

Petition question Number 5. I always have trouble with a through g where we need to put numbers and "X"s. Can you help me? I have a decedent survived by a spouse who had 3 children where one predeceased the decedent and was survived by one child.

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

New York

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

Family tree affidavit and death certificates, Birth Certificates

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Estate Law
1/4/2018
Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What is your specific question about this for you?