Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I'm just looking for language for a friend who is helping…

Customer Question
Hi I'm just looking...

Hi I'm just looking for language for a friend who is helping her daughter with a deathbed will. The daughter is able to sign and is lucid and able to make decisions, just not write the will herself. I know that two witnesses need to sign, just looking for the language to save trouble later.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Oops...sorry, California

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

The mother has been asking her questions concerning how she wants things to be handled after her death, and writing down her responses.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How much is this service?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Estate Law
1/3/2018
Estate Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Are you looking for a CA will template you can use?