Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

My boyfriend and I are in our 60's in Florida. He is already…

Customer Question
My boyfriend and I are...
My boyfriend and I are in our 60's in Florida. He is already retired, on disability, and could live without my money. I have a lot more money than he does and will be retiring soon. I could retire sooner if he covered my insurance costs. He wants to get married and so do I but I am concerned about my assets. Is an irrevocable trust the best way to safeguard my assets? What about a pre nuptial?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Estate Law
1/2/2018
Estate Lawyer: LegalGems, Attorney replied 1 month ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Attorney

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Did you still need assistance on the above?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No thanks. Got a pre nip today
Great. Thank you. Just wanted to follow up!
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney