Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

Daughter got my ex-husband her father to change living trust…

Customer Question
Daughter got my ex-husband...

Daughter got my ex-husband her father to change living trust making her his ttrustee took over rentals on our common tenancy half and does not give me any money from that she has not allowed me to see any receipts of our property I have not signed any rental agreements she claims all this on her rIncome tax

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

My income tax lady tells me to ask my lawyer he in turn tell me to ask Income tax lady//What do I need to do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Shshe makes it the 16the does pay Mortgage pymt which is due on the first of the month my ssn is the only number on mortgage account

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Estate Law
1/2/2018
Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 month ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

Was your ex awarded the rental property in the divorce?

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney