Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

If im married to some and some other women to add me on her…

Customer Question
If im married to...

If im married to some and some other women to add me on her inheritance and she want to put my name on the papers and im not married to her and im drawing social security and you are suppose to add any out side income will i get in trouble

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

Im in oklahoma

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

The lawers is suppose to be drawing them up

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Who are you going to connect me to

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.It is perfectly legal to do so. If you are getting other income it needs to be reported though. One option is to have the inheritance go into a trust first so it doesn’t go to you directly but still for your benefit!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. Happy Holidays!
if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me.Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as experts are not employees of the site and do not get any credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.