Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Need to know in probate case can I use mc-025 form to

Customer Question
explain 2a of GC-395 form...
Need to know in probate case can I use mc-025 form to explain 2a of GC-395 form in probate case I want to check box because the majority of estate is distributed but may be some minor new discoveries and some abandoned items that the heirs have not picked up I also will put more info for 2c because not enough room on form. Also how do I type on this form just type directly on form. I also need proper cover page to submit final receipts that I made and heirs signed.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Estate Law
12/30/2017
Estate Lawyer: RayAnswers, Attorney replied 6 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Yes you can this is the appropriate form for your situation here.It allows you to have space to explain your situation.You file it with Gc-395 here and you will be fine.You have the right forms and right idea to explain the situation of 2a as you state.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks again,

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

I wish you a Happy New Year.

one more question what is the proper** cover sheet** to submit signed receipts of end of probate case

Cover letter to judge

Honorable ***** *****

Court

Address

Re: case number ***** Receipts

Dear Judge, Smith,

Enclosed please find for filing the signed receipts of the above numbered case for filing. Please file these in the case file for the record.

Sincerely yours,

_________________

Your name

Something like this will do.

Thanks for the followup.