Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I need a form where the executor is the sole beneficiary and…

Customer Question
I need a form...

I need a form where the executor is the sole beneficiary and transfers the real property (mother's home) from herself as executor to herself as beneficiary. The court has signed a final order for this, but I am trying to find a suitable form.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

There is a will and a court order

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, I just need a suitable form to use in Los Angeles County

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Estate Law
12/28/2017
Estate Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 7 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. (You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.)

It sounds like you are looking for the executor's deed. HERE is a copy of this.

"I STRIVE FOR FIVE!" My goal is to answer your question to your satisfaction. Please rate with five stars (★★★★★) and click SEND. It does not cost anything extra to rate. You may need to scroll left/right/up/down to see these stars. Rating my answer the bottom two stars or failing to submit the rating reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. If you are not satisfied for whatever reason, or, have follow up questions, please simply reply with SEND before or after rating and let's continue to chat until you are satisfied. This is what I am here for.