Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

My son wants to take over a property that was quit claim…

Customer Question
My son wants to take...
My son wants to take over a property that was quit claim deed to him under duress while he was
in prison. He didn't signed the quit claim deed in from of a notary public, he couldn't have, he was
not able to. I don't remember how this property was quit claim to him. Now it's been rented and he wants to take over the ownership.
Thanks for your help,
Tamara Bowen
I live in Dade County, Miami Fl
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Estate Law
12/26/2017
Estate Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 1 month ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney