Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

How to end irrovocable trust in california. California. We…

Customer Question
How to end irrovocable...

How to end irrovocable trust in california

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

We got this irrovacable family trust but we want to change it to revocable trust

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Our house also is placed in cupert with this

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Estate Law
12/25/2017
Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
By definition an irrevocable trust cannot be changed. However one work around is if all interested parties agree and generally seek court approval to do so. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. Happy Holidays!